Join a California Medical Center as Interim Clinical Service Director, Critical Care
- Shift is 8:00AM-4:00PM.
- Active CA RN license required.
- BSN degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Details on scope of the role will be shared with qualifying candidates.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- The City of Downey, home to more than 113,000 residents in 12.41 square miles, is a diverse and dynamic community in the heart of Los Angeles County, approximately 15 miles from Downtown Los Angeles, and 5 miles from Orange County.
- The City prides itself in being a full-service municipal organization with over 800 employees providing an array of services including police, fire protection, emergency medical services, water distribution, library services, and parks and recreational facilities.
- Residents in Downey are able to enjoy nationally-recognized schools, numerous well-kept parks, and various amenities, including a regional mall, major shopping and business centers, the Downey Theatre, Downey Library and the Colombia Memorial Space Center. Downey is a wonderful community where individuals, families and businesses are proud to live, work, and play.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.