Join an Iowa Hospital as the new Interim Director of Perioperative Services!
- The Interim Director will provide oversight for OR, Ambulatory Surgery, PACU, Pre-Surgery Testing, Sterile Processing, and Anesthesia departments include 80 FTEs.
- Focus on improving the culture of the unit overall to develop a “team” spirit and mentality among staff members.
- Ideal candidates will bring previous experience within an OR as a nurse.
- RN license required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Forbes recently recognized Dubuque as the “Best Small City to Raise a Family” in the entire country, recognizing its livability, safety and the quality of its public and private school systems.
- Dubuque, perched among rolling hills and dramatic bluffs on the banks of the Mississippi River, has an architecturally diverse historical downtown area with numerous fully restored buildings that are on the National Register of Historic Places.
- The city is home to five institutions of higher education, including two 4-year colleges, and offers a year round selection of culturally diverse activities and seasonal celebrations.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.