Opportunity to Serve as Senior Vice President of Hospital Operations at St. Mary’s Medical Center, an Organization that is Adding an $800 Million Campus and is Part of the Essentia Health System in Duluth, Minnesota
- The Senior Vice President of Hospital Operations will lead administrative operations for St. Mary’s Medical Center, which includes a 380-bed hospital.
- The Senior Vice President is a key member of the hospital’s leadership team and will play an instrumental role in facilitating the organization’s move to a new $800 million campus currently under construction.
- This collaborative leader will work closely with the community, physicians, and hospital and system leadership to create partnerships and drive operational efficiencies.
- Seeking leader with significant high-level leadership experience at an integrated health system, as well as a strong background in surgical operations.
- Master’s degree required.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center is part of Essentia Health, an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Idaho. The system lives out its mission by having a patient-centered focus at 15 hospitals, 77 clinics, six long-term care facilities, three assisted living facilities, three independent living facilities, five ambulance services and one research institute.
- Located on Essentia Health’s medical campus in downtown Duluth, Minnesota, St. Mary’s Medical Center is northern Minnesota’s largest hospital with 380 beds. A Joint Commission accredited location, the medical center is a Primary Stroke Center and Baby-friendly® Designated Birthplace.
- The medical center includes a Level I Adult and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center with 24-hour emergency care and critical care and is home to St. Mary’s Children’s Hospital and St. Mary’s-Heart & Vascular Center.
- Duluth, Minnesota, rests along the shore of Lake Superior providing waterfront views, freshwater beaches and lush forestry.
- The small city experiences all four seasons resulting in a variety of outdoor recreation ranging from kayaking, mountain biking, sailing, whitewater rafting, skiing and fishing – all reasons why Duluth was named “Best Town Ever” by Outside Magazine.
- Duluth has a long history of beer brewing, and that history continues with an abundance of local microbreweries and brewpubs hand crafting an ever-increasing supply of unique beer.
- Duluth is about 2.5 hours Northeast of Minneapolis where many residents enjoy weekend getaways filled with shopping, live entertainment and sightseeing.