Chief Financial Officer
- Operational Finance role with oversight for monthly financial statement processes, capital budget development and monitoring, patient access, coding, health information services, operational performance analysis, and identification of improvement opportunities.
- Oversee non-clinical operational areas to include Facilities, Security, Emergency Management/Safety, Environmental Services, Nutrition and Food Services.
- Mercy Regional Medical Center is an 82 bed, acute care hospital that is part of Centura Health
- Only hospital in Colorado to be rated by Medicare with five stars for overall hospital quality
- Excellence in orthopedic and spine surgery
- Outstanding patient experience and patient safety with ten consecutive Leapfrog Group ‘A’ grades
- Centura Health has 17 hospitals, two senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician practice and clinics, home care and hospice services and Flight For Life® Colorado, and an extensive network of providers across Colorado and western Kansas, with $3.8 billion annual net revenue. Nonprofit, faith-based network of collective values: CommonSpirit and AdventHealth.
- Requires a flexible management style, with the ability to function in a complex, matrixed culture
- A history of success in helping to build physician relationships is valued
- Five years of financial management experience in a hospital or other type of appropriate healthcare entity is required
- Master’s degree is required.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.