A North Carolina Hospital is seeking their new Interim HIM Director!
- The Interim HIM Director will focus on the operations and strategy within the department and will work closely alongside the existing Director.
- Will have oversight of approximately 90 FTEs and will prioritize the integration of non-employed physician practices while building/implementing workflow designs.
- Ideal candidates will bring 7+ years in HIM leadership experience and will have experience working with EPIC systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics, or related field is required.
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Heath Information Administrator (RHIA) is required.
- Durham, North Carolina is the 4th most populous city in the state, home of Duke University.
- Durham hosts many activities throughout the year including the annual Bull Durham Blues Festival, the American Dance Festival, and the Full Frame Documentary Film Festival.
- Just a little over 2 hours from Charlotte, an hour and 20 minutes from Winston-Salem, 33 minutes from Raleigh, Durham is in a prime location to explore the many cities North Carolina has to offer
- The Duke University Men’s basketball team is widely popular throughout the country. Known as the Cameron Crazies, fans come from all around to cheer on the highly successful squad that’s won five NCAA championships.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.