A Medical Center in the Northwest is in need of an Interim Director of Family Medicine to join their team.
- The Family Medicine Program Director is responsible for the performance of the organizations Residency Program and Clinic.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive and Designated Institutional Official, this Program Director will oversee 36 Family Medicine residents, in addition to other faculty members, associate program directors, program managers and other program directors.
- The Program Director is responsible for the oversight and direct supervision of the Family Medicine Residence Program and participate in leadership meetings with PMGs and the hospital. Additionally, the Program Director will also serve on the PAMC Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC).
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years’ faculty teaching experience with a Family Medicine Residency required. Experience serving in an assistant/associate or program director role preferred.
- M.D. or D.O. required; Advance graduate degree is preferred. Board certification in Family Medicine required.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.