System-Level Opportunity as Director – Infection Prevention!
- The Interim System Director of Infection Prevention will oversee infection prevention at the system level (800+ beds).
- This Interim Leader will assess the department and personnel to identify areas of improvement while installing best practices in collaboration with the System Director of Quality, drive sustainable reductions in infection rates, and create standardized work, in LEAN terms, making sure everyone has an equitable workload.
- A Master’s degree is required.
- Edinburg has all the charm of a small town combined with the amenities of a bigger city, as it is part of a metropolitan statistical area that includes over 1.2 million residents spread across two counties.
- The area is ideal for raising a family, offering short commute times, great public schools, a low cost of living, and a very close-knit sense of community.
- Edinburg is serviced by a regional airport that is well connected to the national hubs in Dallas and Houston.
- South Texas is an outdoors enthusiast’s paradise, with easy access to world-class hunting and fishing. South Padre Island is also just over a one-hour drive from Edinburg.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging, and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe, and near the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!