Lead Emergency Department as Interim Director at Hospital in Texas!
- The Interim ED Director will lead the Emergency Department with 50 FTEs, 21 beds, and that is integrated for pediatrics and adults.
- Reporting to the CNO, focus areas for the Interim Director include ED throughput, patient experience, and quality metrics.
- Active Texas or Compact nursing license required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree required.
- El Paso, located in West Texas, boasts a very favorable cost of living and a mild climate that produces over 300 days of sunshine each year.
- The city is never short of entertainment - proudly boasting museums, a zoo, four national parks, music and dance festivals, and sporting events.
- More than 70 Fortune 500 companies have offices in El Paso, a testament to the area’s diversified economy.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!