Exciting Opportunity for Behavioral Health Leader to Grow Service Line as System Director at Arnot Health, a Health System with Three Hospitals in New York!
- The System Director, Behavioral Health will have strategic and operational oversight for Arnot Health’s behavioral health service line, which includes a 25-bed inpatient unit, a 20-bed addiction rehabilitation unit, and an outpatient behavioral health office.
- Reporting to the CEO, the System Director will create a business plan to outline growth opportunities for the service line and its program offerings within the state and region.
- This collaborative leader will serve on the health system’s management team and must build effective partnerships with hospital departments, physician leadership, and key external stakeholder groups to deliver a high level of patient care.
- Seeking leader with a strong background in behavioral health and with experience in both inpatient and outpatient environments.
- Master’s degree required; Clinical background in nursing or social work is preferred.
- Arnot Health is a health system that includes three hospitals: Arnot Ogden Medical Center, a 256-bed hospital, Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital, a 38-bed acute care organization, and St. Joseph’s Hospital, a 295-bed facility.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, the health system offers a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, and physician services.
- The organization’s physicians, clinicians, and specialists work to provide quality care to patients, their families and the community.
- Arnot Health primarily serves the Southern tier of New York and Northern tier of Pennsylvania.
- Elmira, New York, is located in the upstate Finger Lakes region of the state.
- Less than four hours from New York City, the town is a charming area that is home to close to 30,000 residents.
- Home to Elmira College and the Mark Twain Study, Elmira is the location where Mark Twain wrote many of his most famous works, including Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
- Elmira is a quiet city in the hills offering a diverse economic base. Residents enjoy wineries, farmer’s markets, minor league baseball, lakeside parks, and ski resorts.