Join a California Health Center as their new Interim Nursing Manager, ICU.
- The Interim Nursing Manager will be responsible for the 24-hour accountability of the ICU department including the coordination of day-to-day operations.
- Seeking a collaborative leader to use critical thinking skills to appropriately plan and set priorities for the department to ensure that operations are running efficiently.
- Ideal candidate will bring 5+ years of ICU experience.
- Active RN license is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required; Master’s Degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Located less than 40 minutes from San Diego, and 20 minutes from the coast, Escondido is a charming city rich in history and culture, not to mention a year-round beautiful climate
- Escondido residents enjoy wineries and craft breweries, unique arts and theatre, and a historic downtown district
- The city boasts six golf courses, as well as hiking and cycling trails near Palomar Mountain – all offering stunning views of the land
- Three beautiful lakes with surrounding parks, are spectacular places for fishing and picnicking
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!