Critical access hospital seeks Director of Perioperative Services to serve as transformational leader in a highly affluent Colorado community
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director of Perioperative Services will drive high quality customer service and patient experience for the service line
- The Director must possess high emotional intelligence and an ability to wear many hats while influencing change with both clinical staff and physicians
- Partner with providers to drive case volume, ensure regulatory standards are met and maximize the Operating Room space and resources to better serve patients
- Must have Bachelor’s degree and an active RN license
- Requires previous experience leading perioperative services, ideally in an acute care setting
- BSN preferred
- Estes Park Health is a 23-bed critical access hospital and Level IV Trauma Center with a 24-hour ED, 24-hour ambulance service, medical-surgical, OB, home health and hospice services.
- This not-for-profit hospital consistently posts quality scores that are well above the national and state averages.
- Living Center, the 52-bed skilled nursing facility, is currently ranked as one of the best nursing homes in Colorado by U.S. News & World Report.
- Estes Park, Colorado is located in the historic Estes Valley at the front gates of one of America’s great treasures: beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park, which hosts over four million visitors each year.
- Offering year-round access to world-class outdoors activities including skiing, hiking, camping, boating, and fishing, Estes Park is home to a plethora of outdoor activities.
- Just a bit over 90 minutes from the heart of Denver, Estes Park offers easy access to big city dining, entertainment, and shopping amenities.
- Hit the slopes during your free time! Estes Park is less than three hours from nationally-recognized ski resort locations such as Breckenridge and Vail.