Opportunity on the California Coastline to Oversee Case Management for Two Hospitals as Interim Area Manager!
- As Interim Manager of Area Care Management, you will head daily operations of case management and discharge planning for two hospitals.
- Reporting to the CNO, this leader will have oversight for 22 FTEs.
- Primary focus areas of the Interim Manager include facilitating quality monitoring, partnering across departments, and managing the appeals and denials process.
- Seeking a leader with a strong knowledge of denials and appeals, as well as regulatory requirements around case management.
- Active RN license required. California license NOT required.
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline 280 miles north of San Francisco, the City of Eureka is one of California’s best-kept secrets.
- The city is bordered on one side by beautiful and functional Humboldt Bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage.
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available in Eureka, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups.
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available nearby.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!