Serve as Interim Manager, Surgery and oversee the OR department for two hospital campuses!
- The Interim Manager, Surgery will oversee ORs for two locations, including approximately 45 FTEs.
- Responsible for staffing, scheduling and helping to manage cases within the departments.
- Covid Vaccination required for this role.
- RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline 280 miles north of San Francisco, the City of Eureka is one of California’s best kept secrets.
- The city is bordered on one side by beautiful and functional Humboldt Bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage.
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available in Eureka, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups.
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.