Lead Nursing Services at 49-Bed Facility in Picturesque Area of Montana
- Seeking a hands-on Interim Director of Nursing and strong communicator to lead clinical services at a 49-bed assisted living facility.
- Oversee 23 direct reports, including nursing and CNA staff, and ensure survey readiness.
- RN required. Active license in ANY state will be accepted.
- The quaint little town of Eureka, Montana, sits in the lush Tobacco Valley, offering a charming main street and small-town hospitality. Eureka keeps the past alive in the Tobacco Valley Historical Village (a collection of restored buildings), and boasts a brewery and two golf courses, including the elite #1 rated golf course in Montana—the Wilderness Club, a Nick Faldo signature course.
- Gain easy access to Lake Koocanusa and the Ten Lakes Scenic Area, with miles of hiking trails, fishing streams and campsites. Eureka is just minutes from the U.S./Canada border crossing at the 24-hour Port of Roosville.
- Surrounded by the Kootenai National Forest and on the “backside” of Glacier National Park, Eureka is truly a paradise for those who want to visit and live in an area that has activity all year round.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.