Seeking Nursing Leader With Operations Background to Serve as Administrator, Patient Care at Queen’s Medical Center-West Oahu, a Magnet-Designated Hospital near Honolulu!
- The Administrator, Patient Care leads clinical care services and operational functions for the ICU, Telemetry, Medical/Surgical, and Perioperative areas at Queen’s Medical Center-West Oahu.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Administrator will serve on a collaborative leadership team and oversee the strategy and implementation of patient care initiatives that achieve both hospital and system-level priorities, as well as meet established patient satisfaction, quality, and safety standards.
- This leader will mentor and develop nursing leadership within the hospital and create operational efficiencies using evidence-based best practices.
- Must bring Union experience and 5+ years of hospital management experience in Critical Care, Telemetry, Medical/Surgical, or Perioperative areas.
- BSN and Master’s degree required.
- Active nursing license required and can works towards obtaining a Hawaii license.
- Queen’s Medical Center-West Oahu is a member of The Queen’s Health Systems, Hawaii’s oldest family of hospitals and health care companies and the state’s largest private employer. Queen’s extends to four hospitals and 70 health care centers and labs throughout Hawaii and the Pacific.
- The Queen’s Medical Center-West Oahu is an 80-bed community hospital that opened in May 2014, providing state-of-the-art care to the fastest growing region in Hawaii and that was developed in partnership with the West Oahu community.
- A Magnet-designated hospital, The Queen’s Medical Center-West Oahu has also been awarded an A grade for Hospital Safety from The Leapfrog Group.
- From outpatient specialties like gastroenterology, wound care, neurology, surgery, cardiology, and cancer care, to preventive screenings like mammograms and colon cancer screenings, the hospital continues to grow with the community and bring more advanced health services closer to home for Central and West Oahu families.
- Ewa Beach, Hawaii, is about 20 miles from downtown Honolulu and is part of the larger island Oahu, which is home to more than 100 beaches.
- Honolulu is the capital and largest city in the beautiful state of Hawaii and has been ranked the second safest city in the United States.
- The sprawling city is home to historic landmarks, world-class shopping, and a flourishing arts and culture scene.
- World-famous beach, Waikiki, is nestled against Honolulu and the Pacific Ocean – offering peaceful waters, perfect for swimming, paddle-boarding, and canoeing.