Join a New Hampshire Hospital as the Interim Payroll Manager.
- The Interim Payroll Manager will report to the Human Resource Director, and will work to stabilize the team of three FTEs, and bring strong competencies to the Manager role.
- This role will be expected to run consistent and accurate weekly payroll, and quarterly payroll tax findings. They will be expected to run four company payrolls, two each on bi-weekly pay periods for approximately 2500 employees. Experience with Lawson-Infor payroll system preferred.
- The ideal candidate must possess strong technical skills with experience in payroll regulations, processing and corporate tax issues.
- Hybrid role, some onsite, some remote.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Exeter is ideally situated 50 miles north of Boston, MA and 50 miles south of Portland, ME.
- Exeter locals enjoy all four seasons with flowers in the spring, beaches, festivals and farmers markets in the summer, beautiful fall foliage and a beer and chili festival in autumn, and the classic New England winters.
- You’ll discover a high quality of life and genuine dedication to education, as Exeter is home to one of the premier preparatory institutions in the world, Phillips Exeter Academy, as well as a highly ranked public school system compared to the rest of the state.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.