Provide system wide IP services as you take on the role of Interim Infection Prevention Senior Manager
- The Interim Infection Prevention Senior Manager provides effective system-wide infection prevention services and operations.
- Areas of responsibilities include significant clinical event investigation and management, outbreak investigation and management, regulatory and accreditation compliance, performance improvement and all other infection prevention related activities.
- Ideal candidates will be hands-on leaders, willing to help where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Alaska’s Interior provides the perfect backdrop to year-round adventure. Let Fairbanks be your playground as you explore everything from the Chena River running through the heart of downtown to the landscape that surrounds it.
- Fairbanks-based businesses can help get you into remote areas, guide you through town, help you plan your adventure, or provide the equipment you need to accomplish all of the above.
- Fairbanks lures people from all over the world to see the captivating light of the aurora borealis. Opportunities to view the northern lights abound. Arrange to view them from a heated “aurorium” cabin, yurt, dome or lodge, on an overnight sled dog expedition, by snow cat tour, while ice-fishing, on a snowmobile adventure or on a flight above the Arctic Circle.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.