Join an accredited behavioral health program as Interim Director for a hospital on the East Coast
- The Interim Behavioral Health Director is responsible for a 41-bed adult psychiatric unit
- The Interim implements best practices, holds the team accountable, provides structure and oversees nurse training
- Provide assessment of the department and identify areas needing improvement; introduce methods to resolve these shortcomings
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must have extensive experience in the inpatient behavioral health setting
- Requires 3+ years’ experience as a behavioral health leader in adult psych and trauma
- Must be a nurse with a BSN plus Virginia or compact nurse license
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.