Join a D.C. area facility as the Interim Director of Transplant Clinic
- The Interim Director of Transplant Clinic will assess workflow and resolve areas needing improvement
- Provide mentoring to young leaders and develop your staff of roughly 30 FTEs
- Introduce a team-oriented dynamic and strengthen efficiencies
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Critical care experience and IMCU background is a plus
- Falls Church, Virginia, known as City of Falls Church, is an independent, historic city with a population of about 12,500 people
- The city is known for its small-town feel, with the benefits of urban living, as well as its nationally-ranked school system and environmental activities
- Falls Church sits 20 minutes outside of Washington, D.C., where you can visit national landmarks and museums such as The White House, the U.S. Supreme Court or the Smithsonian
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!