Interim Clinical Nurse Educator - Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation opportunity available!
- The Interim Clinical Nurse Educator will be responsible for orientation and onboarding of new staff, clinical competence and professional development of existing staff within Acute Inpatient Rehab services
- This interim leader will apply existing processes in this patient area and assure strong clinical competence is in place
- Must be available within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- MSN and acute rehab experience required
- Falls Church, Virginia is an independent, historic city with a population of about 12,500 people
- The city is known for its small-town feel with the benefits of urban living, as well as its nationally-ranked school system and a plethora of environmental activities
- Falls Church sits 20 minutes outside of Washington, D.C., where you can visit national landmarks and museums such as The White House, the U.S. Supreme Court, or the Smithsonian
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.