Join a New York Hospital as the Interim Director of Engineering
- The Interim Director of Engineering will oversee the daily operations of the Engineering Department.
- The Director will coordinate and recommend plans, designs, and changes in construction, renovation, and engineering activities.
- Seeking an experienced leader with three years in design contracts and construction contracts relating to healthcare facilities.
- (RPA) as conferred by the Buildings Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI), or a valid New York City High Pressure Boiler Operating Engineer license preferred.
- Hospital experience required.
- Pay Range: $150,000 - $175,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Far Rockaway, nestled on the Rockaway Peninsula, is located just north of Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Sitting just over 20 miles to Manhattan, the town offers easy access to world-class shopping and dining, professional sports teams and unrivaled entertainment options.
- Enjoy surfing, swimming, or jet skiing at Jacob Riis Park and see the famous Art Deco bathhouse a staple of New York history.
- After a long day at the beach, explore Far Rockaway’s endless selection of eateries.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!