Seeking Dynamic Healthcare Leader to Serve as the SVP of Operations over Multiple Facilities at Essentia Health-Fargo, Located in One of the Top Cities to Live in the Country!
- The Senior Vice President of Operations will oversee administrative functions and drive operational efficiencies for Essentia Health-Fargo, which includes a 133-bed hospital, hospital-based physician providers, and three critical access hospitals.
- This strategic leader will develop and implement an operational business plan that aligns with the community’s and organization’s goals, as well as with the Essentia Health system priorities.
- Seeking leader who has demonstrated success partnering with physicians and maximizing a referral and transfer program.
- Significant high-level leadership experience at a hospital or medical center required, preferably at the system-level or over multiple facilities.
- Master’s degree in a business-related discipline required.
- Essentia Health-Fargo is part of Essentia Health, an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Idaho. The system lives out its mission by having a patient-centered focus at 15 hospitals, 77 clinics, six long-term care facilities, three assisted living facilities, three independent living facilities, five ambulance services and one research institute.
- Essentia Health-Fargo is a full-service regional medical center that maintains a community feel. Designated as a Level II Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center, the facility includes a 133-bed, Joint Commission accredited hospital and 24-hour emergency room.
- The Birthing Center at Essentia Health-Fargo has a Level III NICU with 10 newborn intensive care beds and is a Baby-friendly® Designated Birthplace.
- The Essentia Health-Fargo hospital is in the same building as the Essentia Health-32nd Avenue Clinic, creating a team-oriented approach to a patient’s continuum of care.
- Fargo, known as the Gateway to the West and a Top 100 Best Place to Live according to Livability, is the largest city in North Dakota. Fargo was also recognized as the #3 Best Place to Raise a Family by Childrens' Health Magazine.
- Located on the banks of the Red River, Fargo is jam-packed with museums, galleries, and an Art Deco theater palace within the vibrant downtown district.
- Fargo and neighboring Moorhead, Minnesota, are known for their inclusivity and commitment to welcoming area newcomers – each year a ‘Welcome Week’ is hosted, offering two dozen social events for the members of the community, both local and new.
- Outdoor recreation, low taxes and a strong workforce are just a few of the perks that landed Fargo, among one of the Best Places to Live by Men’s Journal.
- The Fargo park district features nearly 200 miles of prime snowmobile trail, seven free cross-country ski trails, three ice arenas and lessons for hockey, ice skating and curling too.