Interim OR Director needed in the Midwest
- The Interim OR Director will be responsible for the oversight, and day-to-day operations of assigned unit.
- This position will report to the Hospital Administrator.
- This leader will be tasked with many projects, including revamping the block scheduling process and focusing on recruitment and retention efforts. They will also work to maintain/improve department metrics.
- Ideal candidates will be data-driven leaders, who take initiative in their work. Must have excellent decision-making skills.
- The exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and location details will be shared with qualified applicants.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- BSN required.
- Active RN license required.
- Previous healthcare experience required.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.