Become the President over Parkland Health Center, located in the community of Farmington, MO, and benefit from being part of the BJC System and all of their strengths!
- The President is responsible for running the hospital operations for Parkland Health Center
- As President over Parkland Health Center, you will partner with the BJC to align with fellow Hospital Service Organizations across the system with regards to relationship building, finances, and operations.
- Goals for this incoming leader include creating a clear path for talent, becoming a visible leader within the community, and working with local teams to assess budgeting with regards to staffing and revenue generation.
- The ideal leader will possess a background in finance and operations and be comfortable working in a matrixed environment that’s highly collaborative.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for consideration, master’s preferred.
- Parkland Health Center includes two locations in Missouri, a full-service acute care hospital in Farmington and a critical access hospital in Bonne Terre.
- Parkland Health Center provides quality primary and secondary level inpatient and outpatient services to the people of St. Francois County and surrounding areas in southeastern Missouri.
- As part of BJC HealthCare, Parkland Health Center offers a full continuum of inpatient medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric psychiatry and 24/7 emergency services, along with a wide variety of outpatient services including a wound care center, cancer center, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, inpatient and outpatient surgery, diagnostic radiology, therapy services, infusion center and a sleep disorder center.
- BJC HealthCare has received 47 five-star awards from Professional Research Consultants and is ranked in Becker’s Hospital Review of the 50 best acute care, multi-specialty academic medical centers, and large community hospitals.
- Farmington, Missouri prides itself on a rich and valued heritage while experiencing continuous growth both residentially and economically.
- Voted one of the “Top 100 Best Small Towns” by Livability in 2016 and Missouri’s “Best Place to Raise Your Kids” by Bloomberg in 2011, Farmington is perfect for those in search of a home for your family.
- Farmington offers many parks and areas of recreation, as well as pools, so look to fill your day with a plethora of active or passive activities.
- Farmington’s Historic Downtown includes quaint shops and an impressive menu of “urban-esque” cuisine and wine from local wineries as well as regional arts & crafts shops, galleries, coffee houses, and boutiques. There’s a little something here for everyone!