Join a North Carolina Medical Center as the Interim Patient Care Manager
- The Interim Patient Care Manager will oversee two units consisting of a patient population with underlying psychiatric diagnoses and typically have a lengthy LOS as they consist of patient that are challenging to place in outside settings due to both the psych dynamic and social determinants.
- The Manager will focus on staff recruitment and retention of both units while providing mentoring and guidance as needed.
- Access existing operations and make recommendations for improvement.
- Seeking a visible, experienced leader who can mentor and build relationships with a compassionate mind set. Experience with psychiatric and mental health patient populations would be a plus.
- Active RN license required; BSN required.
- MSN preferred.
- BLS required.
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- Fayetteville is a city in North Carolina, best known as the home of Fort Bragg, one of the biggest military bases in the world.
- Fayetteville is a thriving community with an up-and-coming downtown area. Located in the Sandhills region of southeastern North Carolina, the city of Fayetteville was named an “All American City” multiple times by the National Civic League.
- With a low unemployment rate and growing defense industry, multiple American defense contractors are moving to the area and creating jobs for residents. Also ranked as one of the best retail markets in the country, the area has fantastic places for shopping, dining, entertainment, and quality healthcare.
- Fayetteville, North Carolina is a very historic area with cobblestone walkways, historic buildings, and multiple museums dedicated to our nation’s military. Centrally located between the state’s mountains and coastline, living in Fayetteville has many perks to offer its residents.
- The entire family can enjoy making lasting memories at attractions all over the county. People appreciate all the opportunities here for education, recreation, and entertainment—making the most of valuable family time together.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.