Behavioral Health Administrator opportunity available outside of Seattle, WA!
- The Administrator will provide oversight for all operational functions of the Telecare King County Evaluation and Treatment (E&T) Center and represent the program to state and county agencies, external partner groups, and across Telecare departments.
- As the strategic leader for the Center, the Administrator will establish the vision for the program and create initiatives that reinforce the organization’s culture, personalized patient care, and overarching Telecare priorities.
- The Administrator will ensure regulatory compliance, oversee quality assurance performance improvements, develop staff, and build teams and employee engagement.
- Must bring progressive leadership experience in an inpatient setting, with 2+ years of experience in a substance use treatment program and an understanding of community mental health services.
- Behavioral Health Experience Needed, inpatient experience is strongly preferred
- Master’s degree required.
- Strongly preferred to have one of the following licensure-LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC. Out of state licensure is acceptable as long as Washington licensure is acquired within six months of hire.
- The Telecare King County Evaluation and Treatment (E&T) Center is part of Telecare, a rapidly growing family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. Programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective, designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations. With more than 130 programs and 4,000+ employees, Telecare’s services are provided in multiple states.
- A 16-bed facility, King County E&T Center provides intensive mental health and psychiatric treatment services in a safe, welcoming respected environment for adults experiencing a mental health emergency.
- Wraparound support is provided from a multidisciplinary staff who constantly engage with members to maintain a safe environment. Services emphasize choice-making skills and harm-reduction techniques, ensuring patients receive immediate assistance and a compassionate presence to stabilize symptoms, avoid the need for higher levels of care, and receive appropriate referrals to community-based resources.
- Federal Way, part of the Seattle, Washington, metropolitan area, is a family friendly community steeped in natural beauty that is located along the Puget Sound Inlet and shadowed by Mount Rainier.
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State.” Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle.
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, and 18 national wildlife refuges.