Report to the CMO and Lead a Hospital’s Case Management Program
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Interim Administrative Director is responsible for the development of staff and systems to effectively operate a comprehensive Case Management Program for the hospital’s Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and all inpatient services.
- Evaluate current case management structure and identify process and reporting improvement opportunities.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and the achievement of quality metrics, as well as mentor and provide development to staff.
- Seeking a leader with a strong case management background.
- BSN and active Virginia or Compact RN license required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Fishersville is a small town roughly 30 minutes outside Charlottesville, Virginia.
- The Fishersville community includes Augusta County and the cities of Staunton and Waynesboro. Approximately 122,000 people live in the Augusta County, Staunton and Waynesboro region, and more than 200,000 in the entire service area of Augusta Health.
- The Shenandoah Valley is one of the most scenic in the U.S. with the Blue Ridge Mountains at its eastern border and the Allegheny Mountains, including the Great North Mountain, at its western border.
- Cultural options include community and professional theatre, musical performing arts, historic sites, museums, libraries, art galleries and artisan centers.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.