Senior Philanthropy Executive opportunity in Virginia
- Provide the overall strategic direction and management of the health system’s philanthropic efforts.
- Responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of top major gifts prospects and donors.
- Accountable for achieving annual philanthropic goals approved by the Foundation’s Board of Directors that help to fund the strategic goals of the health system.
- Augusta Health is a mission-driven, independent community health system in the Shenandoah Valley that offers a full continuum of inpatient, outpatient and community-based services
- Augusta Health offers a full continuum of inpatient, outpatient and community-based services.
- Seven to 10 years of progressive experience in healthcare philanthropy and a track record of closing six- and seven-figure gifts.
- Ability to provide dynamic leadership while maintaining a transparent and collaborative management style.
- Mission and values-driven, engaging and highly motivated fundraising leader.
- Strong work ethic and high integrity; confidence and expertise to guide and advise the CEO and Foundation Board through all phases of the development processes and key strategies.
- A Master’s degree is required; CFRE or a Fellow of the Association of Health Care Philanthropy is preferred.
This search is being led by the Executive and Physician Leadership Search Group of AMN Leadership Solutions, a division of AMN Healthcare. AMN Healthcare is the leader and innovator in total talent solutions for healthcare organizations across the nation.