Collaborative Leader Needed to Become the New Interim Director of Benefits for a Healthcare Organization in Virginia!
- The Interim Director of Benefits will be responsible for the formulation, execution and evaluation of the organization’s benefits programs, including health, wellness, and retirement benefits.
- Partners closely with senior leadership and stays current on market trends to ensure competitive benefits that meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain stable day-to-day department operations, mentor and develop employees, and assess current processes to identify improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Must bring significant benefit administration experience. Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- The exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and location details will be shared with qualified applicants.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!