An Arizona Healthcare Center is seeking their new Interim Lab Manager!
- The Interim Lab Manager will be responsible for the oversight of core laboratory services, including Blood Bank, Pathology, and Microbiology.
- Will focus highly on recruiting and onboarding processes and will ensure that all staff is held accountable for assigned tasks.
- The Interim Lab Manager will monitor the progression of documentation and will prioritize and maintain fiscal objectives and productivity throughout the department.
- Ensures survey readiness and will take proper initiatives to guarantee that the department is regulating within state and local policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Flagstaff, Arizona is surrounded by natural wonders like the Grand Canyon, the Red Rocks of Sedona, Coconino National Forest and San Francisco Peaks.
- In the midst of the world’s largest ponderosa pine forest, Flagstaff is a four season hub of activity where an eclectic mix of small town charm and endless outdoor adventure beckon.
- History buffs will delight in the Route 66 nostalgia and the museums dedicated to Flagstaff’s Native American culture and old west legacy.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.