Join a New York Hospital as an Interim CN Manager for Labor and Delivery
- The Interim CN Manager, L&D nights will oversee, delegate, mentor, and improve the patient experience on the night shift.
- Focusing on managing the department and charge nurses, as well as overseeing the clinical operations to ensure a high standard of patient care, resolve complaints, and scheduling shifts.
- Evaluate trends related to the vacancy and turnover, while assessing department needs.
- Ensure the department is functioning in accordance with the regulatory agencies, state statutes, and practice standards.
- Ideal candidate will be an experienced L&D leader with strong collaboration skills.
- RN license required, Master’s required.
- Citi Field has been the home of the New York Mets since the spring of 2009. In addition to the action on the field (2.5 acres of 100% Kentucky bluegrass), there's plenty to see and eat here.
- One of Flushing's main draws is its vast selection of authentic cuisine from all parts of China and beyond. To experience the taste of ma la—the uniquely spicy, numbing flavor that comes from Sichuan peppercorns—stop by Hunan House or Spicy & Tasty and order the mapo tofu (completely different from the Chinese-takeout variety) or fuqi feipian (a dish that renders the oft-neglected parts of the cow superspicy).
- One of Flushing's most popular mega-bakeries, Tai Pan feels like a cross between a café and a food court. Its two locations, about eight blocks apart on one of the neighborhood's busiest streets, can be packed during peak hours, so be prepared to squeeze in tight with the locals at one of the no-frills stainless-steel tables.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!