Join St. Agnes Hospital—a community-centered organization and member of SSM Health—as its next Director of Emergency Services
- The Director, Emergency Services is the operational leader of the hospital’s Level III Trauma Program and 25-bed Emergency Department with 32,000 annual visits.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director oversees close to 60 employees and drives a patient-centric and team-oriented culture.
- In close partnership with the Emergency Department’s Medical Director, the Director will be instrumental in redesigning the care delivery model to strategically align with patient experience outcomes and continue as the community’s care center of choice.
- Maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders, including EMS and the Department of Public Health.
- Seeking a visible leader with progressive clinical Emergency Department experience.
- RN and Master’s degree required.
- St. Agnes Hospital is part of SSM Health, a not-for-profit Catholic health system that serves the Midwest through its 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient services, 10 post-acute facilities, 40,000 employees, and 11,000 providers.
- A 146-bed nonprofit hospital that treated its first patient in 1896, St. Agnes Hospital has grown into both an inpatient and outpatient facility providing innovative community and regional healthcare services.
- St. Agnes Hospital is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, including cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care; home and hospice care; laser surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women’s health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services; and 24-hour emergency care.
- Healthgrades recently recognized St. Agnes Hospital with the “Outstanding Patient Experience Award” in 2019 and with the “Distinguished Award for Clinical Excellence” in 2018. Additionally, the hospital received a Leapfrog “A” score in 2018.
- Fond du Lac, located in eastern Wisconsin with more than 43,000 residents, is home to a favorable cost of living and the pleasure of the four seasons.
- The city is situated on Lake Winnebago, one of the country’s largest inland lake that is known for its world-class fishing, windsurfing, snowmobiling, and ice fishing.
- The resurgent downtown is full of fun boutiques, rich offerings of museums and galleries, restaurants that are sure to satisfy your inner gourmand, and accommodations to meet every need and budget.
- Fond du Lac is an hour from Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay, and 2.5 hours from Chicago.