Seeking a collaborative, innovative leader to join Adventist Health and serve as Director of Diagnostic Imaging at one of their desirable coastal CA locations!
- The Director of Diagnostic Imaging oversees the diagnostic imaging department, providing vision, leadership and administrative direction for staffing, strategic planning, budgeting, patient care and technology.
- Supervises diagnostic imaging personnel, including recruiting, hiring, orientation, training and development, scheduling, and regular performance evaluation.
- Fosters and maintains collaborative relationships with the leadership team as it pertains to hospital strategic planning and supporting the department and overall organizational growth.
- Ideal candidates will bring 7+ years’ diagnostic imaging experience as well as 5+ years’ leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) certification and active Radiology license in any state required.
- Adventist Health is a faith-based, nonprofit integrated health system serving more than 80 communities on the West Coast and Hawaii as well as others across the U.S. through its Blue Zones company, a pioneer in taking a systemic and environmental approach to improving the health of entire cities and communities.
- Through this work, Adventist Health is leading a 21st century well-being transformation movement.
- Founded on Seventh-day Adventist heritage and values, Adventist Health provides care in hospitals, clinics, its innovative Adventist Health Hospital@Home program that provides virtual inpatient care at home, home care agencies, hospice agencies and joint-venture retirement centers in both rural and urban communities.
- “Together, we are transforming the American healthcare experience with an innovative, yet timeless, whole-person focus on physical, mental, spiritual and social healing to support”
- Fort Bragg is a city on northern California's Mendocino Coast, well-known for Glass Beach, with its shore full of colorful glass stones, and spectacular Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens.
- The beach is part of sprawling MacKerricher State Park, which supports varied birdlife and harbor seals. Noyo Harbor is a working port with a marina, where you can board a crab-catching or whale-watching cruise or take a leisurely kayak ride upstream on Noyo River–be sure to watch for wildlife.
- The entire city is designated as a California Historic Landmark.