Seeking a Hospice Administrator to lead operations for Covenant Care – Fort Walton Beach, Florida location!
- As Hospice Administrator, you will oversee daily operations for the Fort Walton Beach facility.
- Strong hospice experience is preferred, along with strong business acumen and budgetary and financial expertise associated with hospice care.
- RN required
- Covenant Care is widely recognized as one of the largest and most comprehensive post-acute providers in the country.
- This nationwide non-profit agency offers hospice, home health, private duty home care, palliative care, Alzheimer's care, and memory care services.
- The agency is expanding to new territories, namely Southern Florida, also called The Frontier, which includes areas like Orlando, Ft. Myers, and Tampa.
- In 2018, Covenant Care celebrated its 35th anniversary and continues to expand as the years go by while empowering patients and loved ones with more choices and less fear.
- Fort Walton Beach, Florida is a year-round fishing and beach resort community, sporting a wealth of sunshine.
- Located between Pensacola and Panama City, Fort Walton Beach is home to pristine beaches, elegant golf courses, and a wide variety of parks, museums, and aquariums.