Strategic Physician Leader Needed to Serve as Chief Medical Officer at the Behavioral Health Institute for Parkview Health, a Not-For-Profit Health System in Indiana!
- The Chief Medical Officer will serve as the chief physician executive at Parkview Health’s Behavioral Health Institute fostering a compelling vision and strategy for superior clinical care of the service line. The Institute consists of a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and partial hospitalization programs serving patients ranging from children to older adult populations.
- In close partnership with the Behavioral Health Institute President, medical staff and community partners, this dynamic leader will be responsible for creating a collaborative and high performing program with an emphasis on continuous improvement, innovation and the highest quality patient-centered care.
- Must bring 3+ years of leadership experience within a behavioral health setting.
- MD and Board Certification in a psychiatry specialty required.
- As a community owned, not-for-profit health system, Parkview Health is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio residents.
- Parkview’s Behavioral Health Institute is deeply committed to treating the whole person and has curated a multi-disciplinary team to deliver and serve specialized treatment programs to the community at large, including Northeast Indiana’s only inpatient mental health services for children and adolescents.
- With 13,000+ employees, Parkview Health encompasses more than 300 locations including hospitals, clinics, laboratory, physician practices, imaging services, and occupational health.
- In 2019, Parkview Health was recognized with an ‘A’ Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, as one of America’s best places to work by Modern Healthcare and Forbes Magazine, and as one of the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health.
- Fort Wayne is the second-largest city in Indiana, behind Indianapolis, and is named after American Revolutionary War general Anthony Wayne.
- The city has one of the country’s best zoos, a popular hands-on science center, a famous theatre, the impressive Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW), and a beautiful botanical conservatory.
- A key attraction for both families and professionals is that Indiana maintains the nation’s ninth lowest cost of living.
- Named the #1 City for Minor League Sports, there is no shortage of thrill and entertainment in Fort Wayne.