Nursing Leader Needed to Oversee 50+ FTEs and Department as Interim Director of Inpatient Case Management!
- Seeking Interim Director of Inpatient Case Management to oversee 50+ FTEs and the utilization management, case management, and social work functions.
- Focus areas for the Interim Director include enhancing the department’s use of Epic, managing denials and improving processes, and providing mentorship to team members.
- BSN required. Master’s preferred.
- Active Texas or Compact RN license required.
- Fort Worth, Texas, known as the “City of Cowboys”, welcomes visitors from around the world to experience the great American West arts and culinary culture.
- Recently named the best downtown in the nation, Fort Worth’s city center bustles day and night with people, energy, and opportunity and boasts itself as one of the cleanest, safest, and most walkable urban areas to explore and enjoy.
- In only a few days you can experience a range of activities such as world-class museums, top five zoos in the nation, dining, rodeos, boutique shopping, and horseback riding.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!