Sunshine is calling! Enjoy California living and join a Hospital & Medical Center in Fountain Valley as Interim Cath Lab Director
- The interim Cath Lab Director will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the Cardiac/Neuro Services, Non-Invasive Stress Testing, Echo, Neuro/Stroke Program.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this leader will oversee a team of one direct report and ~20 FTEs.
- This leader will be tasked with helping to develop the facilities stroke program, along with enhancing the quality in the Cath Labs.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Fountain Valley is a suburban city located in Orange County, California.
- Located only 30 minutes from the Los Angeles Airport gives residents easy access to transportation.
- On average, there are 276 sunny days per year with temperatures ranging from low of 45 in the winter to high 80s in summer, making this a very comfortable climate.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.