Become an integral part of this California hospital as Interim Operating Room Manager near Los Angeles
- The Interim Operating Room Manager reports to the Director of Perioperative Services and provides leadership to 100 FTEs
- Scope includes 9 ORs, PACU, Pre-Op and GI lab
- Establish trust with staff and prepare for Joint Commission survey
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must have active California RN license and BSN degree
- Master’s and CNOR preferred
- Requires prior OR leadership experience
- Must be available to start within two weeks of offer
- Fountain Valley is a suburban city located in Orange County, California
- Located 30 minutes from the Los Angeles Airport gives residents easy access to transportation across the country.
- On average, there are 276 sunny days per year with temperatures ranging from a low of 45 in the winter to a high of 80s in summer, making this a very comfortable climate
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!