Exciting opportunity to serve as Director of Accounting & Assistant Controller with a top-ranking, 457-bed Virginia hospital
- The Director of Accounting & Assistant Controller will oversee nine team members through handling business audits, tax filing, cost reporting, budgeting, data analysis and overall financial operations of Mary Washington Hospital
- Seeking a team-oriented leader with the ability to drive change management and establish a culture of trust
- Must have insurance/payor background, plus previous experience with Epic
- Candidates must bring an exceptional track record of success for accounting leadership with a passion/connection in operational finance.
- CPA Preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Master's preferred.
- Mary Washington Hospital is a 457-bed, Joint Commission accredited, acute care facility in Fredericksburg, Virginia
- It is one of two hospitals in the not-for-profit, regional Mary Washington Healthcare system
- In 2016, Mary Washington Hospital was named the sixth best hospital in the state out of 130 Virginia hospitals
- Mary Washington Hospital will soon construct an observational unit dedicated to serving behavioral emergency patients
- Fredericksburg is tucked along the East Coast, sitting midway between Richmond, Virginia and Washington, DC offering a mix of both urban and rural lifestyles
- With a rich history, dating back to before the Civil War, Fredericksburg has plenty of historical attractions that will whisk you away to another time, including George Washington’s childhood home, Civil War battlefields, and the Trail to Freedom
- The region boasts over 600 dining options, top-rated golf courses, local wineries, and specialty boutiques, antique shops, and art galleries found in Old Town Fredericksburg