Join A Level II Trauma Center as the New Interim Nurse Manager Emergency Services!
- The Interim Nurse Manager Emergency Services will be responsible for supporting and optimizing patient flow, recruitment and retention optimization, as well as ensuring patient quality and safety.
- Current active VA RN license OR Compact license required.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications required.
- BSN degree required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Fredericksburg is tucked along the East Coast, sitting midway between Richmond, Virginia and Washington, DC, and offers a mix of both urban and rural lifestyles.
- With a rich history dating back to before the Civil War, Fredericksburg has plenty of historical attractions that will whisk you away to another time including George Washington’s childhood home, Civil War battlefields, and the Trail to Freedom.
- The region boasts over 600 dining options, top-rated golf courses, local wineries, and specialty boutiques, antique shops, and art galleries found in Old Town Fredericksburg.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!