Seeking Hands-On Leader of Radiology for Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg, VA
- The Interventional Radiology Manager is responsible for managing day to day operations and providing leadership and direction in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving, provides timely feedback and conflict resolution as well as cultivates an environment that fosters a customer focused culture.
- Acts as a resource to physicians and staff by use of clinical rounding and assessing unit operations.
- Mary Washington Hospital is a 457-bed, Joint Commission accredited, acute care facility in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
- It is one of two hospitals in the not-for-profit, regional Mary Washington Healthcare system.
- In 2016, Mary Washington Hospital was named the sixth best hospital in the state out of 130 Virginia hospitals.
- Mary Washington Hospital will soon construct an observational unit dedicated to serving behavioral emergency patients.
- Fredericksburg is tucked along the East Coast, sitting midway between Richmond, Virginia and Washington, DC offering a mix of both urban and rural lifestyles
- With a rich history, dating back to before the Civil War, Fredericksburg has plenty of historical attractions that will whisk you away to another time, including George Washington’s childhood home, Civil War battlefields, and the Trail to Freedom.
- The region boasts over 600 dining options, top-rated golf courses, local wineries, and specialty boutiques, antique shops, and art galleries found in Old Town Fredericksburg.