Assisted Living Facility Seeking Interim Director of Nursing!
- The Interim Director of Nursing will lead clinical services at a well-respected assisted living facility associated with a healthcare system.
- Focus areas include assessing patients to determine appropriate location of care and engaging with patients and families around treatment plans.
- Must bring prior assisted living experience and knowledge of relevant compliance regulations.
- Master’s degree required.
- Active RN license in any state required. Assisted Living certification preferred.
- Freehold, New Jersey, offers an impressive array of restaurants, shops and entertainment, in a picturesque blend of country and urban living.
- The community has good schools and a variety of housing options that make Monmouth County a great place to raise a family.
- Freehold is within close proximity to New York City and Philadelphia.
- A short, twenty minute drive places residents at the Jersey Shore which offers a variety of entertainment options.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!