CentraState Healthcare, a four-time Magnet-designated health system in Freehold, New Jersey, is seeking an Oncology Service Line Director to join their team and spearhead department growth!
- The Oncology Service Line Director will lead the strategic and innovative growth of CentraState's Comprehensive Community Cancer Center.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, this leader will oversee a team of seven FTEs and work in close collaboration with the department Oncology Medical Director.
- With the use of strong leadership skills, the Oncology Service Line Director will be expected to develop strategy and build a high functioning, and comprehensive cancer service line.
- The Oncology Service Line Director will have previous experience working within a large healthcare system and have a passion for providing exceptional patient care.
- This leader will be responsible for the operational and financial performance, patient satisfaction, quality and safety initiatives, physician satisfaction, and staff engagement of the department. They will also be asked to develop and implement strategic business plans that meet the needs of patients and their families within the CentraState Healthcare System Service Area to expand market share and other five-year plan goals.
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills. Must have a proven track record in program development, marketing, planning and revenue growth.
- 3-5 years' progressive service line leadership experience within Oncology leadership is Highly Preferred.
- RN License highly preferred; Master's preferred.
- CentraState Healthcare System, a partner of Atlantic Health System, is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region.
- Based in Freehold, New Jersey CentraState is comprised of a 284-bed acute-care hospital, a vibrant health and wellness campus, three award-winning senior living communities, a charitable foundation, and convenient satellite health pavilions offering primary care and specialty physician practices, along with access to outpatient services, such as lab and physical therapy.
- CentraState is an organization of caring professionals trusted as the top choice for clinical excellence whose mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our communities through the compassionate delivery of quality healthcare.
- CentraState Medical Center has been awarded its fourth Magnet© designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center, placing CentraState in an elite group of less than 2% of hospitals in the nation to have earned Magnet recognition four consecutive times.
- Freehold, New Jersey offers an impressive array of restaurants, shops, and entertainment, in a picturesque blend of country and urban living.
- The community has good schools and a variety of housing options that make Monmouth County a great place to raise a family.
- Freehold is within close proximity to New York City and Philadelphia.
- A short, twenty-minute drive places residents at the Jersey Shore which offers a variety of entertainment options.