Seeking A Strong, Innovative Leader to Join a Medical Center in Illinois as the New Director, Behavioral Health!
- The Director of Behavioral Health Services is responsible for the direction and leadership of operational, programmatic and personnel activities for Behavioral Health Services including establishing, meeting and continuously monitoring the goals and objectives.
- Seeking a collaborative and innovative leader with excellent interpersonal skills to direct strategic and operational service line objectives, budgeting, financial management, and human resource management.
- Creates and maintains a satisfying workplace that fosters professional growth and best in class care for all members of the healthcare team, agency partners, patients and their families.
- Contributes to a positive learning environment by providing educational resources and research experiences to students, residents, fellows, and faculty.
- Collaborates with clinical department representatives to facilitate physician faculty linkages and support academic pursuits.
- Masters in Social Work or Human Services field required.
- Freeport is located approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of the Wisconsin state line, and at the center of a large agricultural area, located about 114 miles (183 km) northwest of Chicago, and 25 miles (40 km) west of Rockford, IL.
- This is a nice place to move to and relax, read, fish, sit in the park, birdwatch, walk around or just fix on your property.
- Freeport is known for hosting the second Lincoln-Douglas debate of 1858, and as "Pretzel City, USA", due to a popular local German bakery known for its pretzels in the 1850s.
- There are plenty of things to do and see in Freeport as well, the Don Opel Arboretum, a botanical garden with over 3,000 different species of ground coverings, trees and shrubs. The Stephenson County Historical Society Museum includes Oscar Taylor House, a one-room schoolhouse, the Industrial/Arcade Toy Museum, an Irish homestead log cabin, and an arboretum.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!