Join an Illinois Hospital as their new Interim Director of Sterilization Processes and Operations!
- The Interim Director of Sterilization Processes and Operations will oversee the daily operations pertaining to sterilization and processing.
- The Interim Director will oversee approximately 7 FTEs, and will collaborate closely with staff members, physicians, and the Director of Surgery.
- This leader will strive to efficiently improve current implemented processes while making necessary changes to optimize the operation throughout the surgery department.
- Seeking an experienced leader that is willing to provide hands-on leadership and will focus on executing seamless communication with leaders throughout multiple departments.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Freeport is located approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of the Wisconsin state line, and at the center of a large agricultural area, located about 114 miles (183 km) northwest of Chicago, and 25 miles (40 km) west of Rockford, IL.
- This is a nice place to move to and relax, read, fish, sit in the park, birdwatch, walk around or just fix on your property.
- Freeport is known for hosting the second Lincoln-Douglas debate of 1858, and as "Pretzel City, USA", due to a popular local German bakery known for its pretzels in the 1850s.
- There are plenty of things to do and see in Freeport as well, the Don Opel Arboretum, a botanical garden with over 3,000 different species of ground coverings, trees and shrubs. The Stephenson County Historical Society Museum includes Oscar Taylor House, a one-room schoolhouse, the Industrial/Arcade Toy Museum, an Irish homestead log cabin, and an arboretum.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.