A California Hospital is seeking their new Interim Director of Facilities!
- The Interim Director of Facilities will be responsible for running plant operations within a 385-bed hospital and will oversee approximately 27 FTEs.
- Seeking an experienced leader to facilitate preparations for compliance evaluations and make informed changes to ensure that the department is evolving to meet all implemented goals.
- Ideal candidates will be educated on all regulations and will bring previous experience as a Director of Facilities
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Fremont is in the southeastern San Francisco Bay area and is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley.
- The city has much to offer - including art galleries, local farmers markets, historic attractions, and several parks for land and water activities.
- San Francisco is just over an hour from Fremont, making for a fun and convenient weekend destination.
- Fremont, California, is home to many school districts and 39 school campuses to choose form including both private, and public schooling options.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.