Exciting Opportunity to Shape the Future of the Emergency Service Line as Saint Agnes Medical Center’s New Director
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director is the senior nursing leader for Saint Agnes Medical Center’s Emergency Services department that sees 78,000+ annual visits.
- Oversight of approximately 200 employees.
- Responsible for the service line’s short- and long-term planning, development and articulation of strategic vision, and human resources, financial, material, and program management.
- Seeking a collaborative and highly engaged Director to maintain strong partnerships with physicians and staff, drive optimal outcomes for each patient’s care across all departments, identify opportunities for enhanced workflows and efficiencies, and focus on team building.
- Significant Emergency Services experience is required and must bring 2+ of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and active Registered Nurse license required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center is part of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation that serves more than 30 million people across 22 states with 92 hospitals and 125,000+ employees.
- With a history dating back to 1929, Saint Agnes Medical Center is a 436-bed, state-of-the-art medical center campus that brings together the most advanced equipment and facilities, and the expertise of top-ranked physicians and staff.
- U.S. News & World Report named Saint Agnes Medical Center as one of Best Regional Hospitals in California in its 2018-19 rankings. The medical center has also recently been recognized by Healthgrades as Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety and as a leading hospital in the nation in the areas of neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, and cardiac care.
- In 2021, the medical center’s Graduate Medical Education program received accreditation for Emergency Medicine and Transitional Year residencies.
- Fresno, California, sits at the center of the San Joaquin Valley, two hours to the coast and equidistant (60 miles) from Yosemite National Park and Kings Canyon National Park.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Fresno on their annual Best Places to Live in America list for 2020, including one of the Top 10 cities in California.
- In the heart of California, Fresno offers the luxuries of a big city paired with breathtaking natural scenery and is the #1 county in the nation for agricultural production.
- Fresno attracts residents with its diverse job market, inexpensive housing, great public school system, and array of cultural attractions. The Tower District is famous for its artsy Rogue Festival, classic car show, film festival, and lineup of restaurants that plate various cuisines. The minor league Fresno Grizzlies hit homers to the cheers of loyal fans downtown, while beloved events like the Kearney Renaissance Faire take place on Fresno’s west side.