Medical Center Near Fresno Seeking Interim Nursing Leader
- Reporting to the CNO, the Interim Manager will manage daily operations of the medical center’s Telemetry and ICU units with a total of 52 beds and close to 100 FTEs.
- Seeking a visible leader to engage with staff, improve morale, and maintain quality metrics and best practices.
- RN required. Active license from ANY state will be accepted.
- Fresno, California, sits at the center of the San Joaquin Valley, two hours to the coast and equidistant (60 miles) from Yosemite National Park and Kings Canyon National Park.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Fresno on their annual Best Places to Live in America list for 2020, including one of the Top 10 cities in California.
- In the heart of California, Fresno offers the luxuries of a big city paired with breathtaking natural scenery and is the #1 county in the nation for agricultural production.
- Fresno attracts residents with its diverse job market, inexpensive housing, great public-school system, and array of cultural attractions. The Tower District is famous for its artsy Rogue Festival, classic car show, film festival, and lineup of restaurants that plate various cuisines. The minor league Fresno Grizzlies hit homers to the cheers of loyal fans downtown, while beloved events like the Kearney Renaissance Faire take place on Fresno’s west side.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!