Seeking an innovative change leader to oversee laboratory operations for a Fresno oncology clinic as the new Lab Manager
- The Lab Manager is committed to implementing change, promoting efficiency and overseeing operations within laboratory services
- The Lab Manager ensures all safety, service, quality and compliance standards are met to the benefit of both staff and customers
- Must have California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license and Manager-level experience over high complexity testing and lab services
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- At least one year of experience in an oncology/cancer care setting
- California Cancer Associates for Research and Excellence (cCare) is the largest full-service, private oncology and hematology practice in California.
- With offices in San Diego and Fresno, California, cCare offers extensive services and care for every step of cancer treatment, including oncology, chemotherapy, radiation oncology, infusion, and imaging.
- cCare also provides pharmacy services at several locations so patients can get everything they need for their on-site care and full-treatment service for hematology patients with blood disorders, including gentle blood draws and quick and accurate lab work delivered in a supportive environment.
- Fresno, California, sits at the center of the San Joaquin Valley and is equidistant (60 miles) from Yosemite National Park to the north and Kings Canyon National Park to the east.
- Located near the geographic center of California, Fresno is 220 miles north of Los Angeles, 170 miles south of the state capitol, Sacramento, and 185 miles southeast of San Francisco.
- Check out the Tower District in your free time, a vibrant and culturally diverse area of retail businesses and residences.
- The Fresno community maintains the lowest cost of living in the state of California, with median home prices hovering around $250K
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Fresno on its annual Best Places to Live in America list for 2017.