Join one of the largest Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, Saint Agnes Medical Center, as Patient Safety Officer in Fresno, CA!
- Reporting directly to the CNO, the Patient Safety Officer will be responsible for the oversight of the facility-wide patient safety program as well as identifying opportunities and strategies to develop a safe and quality centered culture.
- Collaborate with the Quality and Safety team in a systems-based approach to develop processes that will ensure the enhancement of patient safety and reduction of harm.
- Promote a health system culture of safety by partnering with staff and leadership to develop, implement, monitor and enhance methods and programs within the facility and organization.
- Ideal candidates will be excellent communicators, a positive culture advocate, detail oriented, display a spirit of inclusivity and passion, as well as demonstrate the ability to engage and collaborate with staff and leadership.
- Must bring 5+ years of progressive experience in patient safety and accreditation in an acute care organization; Previous significant clinical experience required.
- BSN degree required; RN license preferred.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center is part of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation that serves more than 30 million people across 22 states with 92 hospitals and 125,000+ employees.
- With a history dating back to 1929, Saint Agnes Medical Center is a 436-bed, state-of-the-art medical center campus that brings together the most advanced equipment and facilities, and the expertise of top-ranked physicians and staff.
- U.S. News & World Report named Saint Agnes Medical Center as one of Best Regional Hospitals in California in its 2018-19 rankings. The medical center has also recently been recognized by Healthgrades as Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety and as a leading hospital in the nation in the areas of neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, and cardiac care.
- Fresno, California, sits at the center of the San Joaquin Valley, two hours to the coast and equidistant (60 miles) from Yosemite National Park and Kings Canyon National Park.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Fresno on their annual Best Places to Live in America list for 2020, including one of the Top 10 cities in California.
- In the heart of California, Fresno offers the luxuries of a big city paired with breathtaking natural scenery and is the #1 county in the nation for agricultural production.
- Fresno attracts residents with its diverse job market, inexpensive housing, great public-school system, and array of cultural attractions. The Tower District is famous for its artsy Rogue Festival, classic car show, film festival, and lineup of restaurants that plate various cuisines. The minor league Fresno Grizzlies hit homers to the cheers of loyal fans downtown, while beloved events like the Kearney Renaissance Faire take place on Fresno’s west side.